From the sky, from the earth, from a scrap of paper, from a passing shape... We must pick out what is good for us where we can find it.
Pablo Picasso

Friday, October 12, 2012

Orly

I ended my road trip in Somerset (England) with 3 workshops. My first class was taught by Orly Avineri and I made this :

It was the second time this year that I had the opportunity to spent a little time with her (after meeting her for the first time in New Jersey).
She is fabulous. She really is my mentor.
Everything I make is dedicated to her. Always.

3 comments:

Brian Kasstle said...

Oh Natalie these are fantastic!

Frau S said...

Love!!

Bunk said...

Hi Nathalie!
Have you joined the facebook Call of The Wild Soul group?
I never tire of your work - fantastic!
Mmm - your passport photos remind me that mine is waiting - hooray!
love, Bunk