... ou comment vivre une vie créative

Thursday, September 22, 2011

workshop coming!

A couple of weeks ago, I've joined Scraptastic 2011.
I'm not too much of a scrapbooker but I found classes that can be usefull for art journalers.
And Sint-Laureins is much closer than Washington! Otherwise I would have register for Journal Fest :)


On friday night, I'm going to meet Donna Downey! Her class is a mixed media one : "creating a visual diary". If you haven't watched her videos, you really really should. Her spreads are just gorgeous. Here is a link to all her videos : inspiration wednesday.


On saturday, I'll meet Céline Navarro and make a mini album. I thought it would be an opportunity to finally incorporate pictures of my daughter in a journal. They need to be black and white.
Here are some i'm bringing :
And on sunday, we'll learn an easy bookbinding technique with Nathalie Kalbach and make a book that "can be filled later with thoughts"We'll also play with Tattered Angel products in it.


Those workshops are just three hours long so that gives me plenty of time to visit Bruges where I booked a splendid hotel room with my mom and sister. In fact, I'll sleep in the exact same bed where Colin Farrell slept when he was acting for the black comedy "In Bruges".
Did you know that Bruges is also called the "Venice of the North"? How romantic...

No comments: