... ou comment vivre une vie créative

Sunday, September 25, 2011

license to photograph?

Yesterday, we hired a local guide to visit Bruges.
She was a lady around her eighties!
She took us for a walk in the historical city center for a little more than two hours. What a wonderful medieval city! With cobbled alleys, romantic canals and charming houses. Also filled with chocolates-shops and horse drawn carts.
She gave us historical and architectural informations and some gossips about rich flemish families. She gave us some good advises, though being belgians, we already knew about the Bruges Zot beer and the belgian wafels:)
But... there's a but.
When she proposed to take a picture of the five of us next to the lac d'amour (lake of love), this is what she made :
first shot :
 second shot ("so that you can keep the best one") :
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)


I'm too tired tonight to upload the ones I made in Bruges and during the workshops I took (I've told you about them here).
Need to be back to the ICU well rested tomorrow.
I'll post some everyday next week.
Sweet dreams.
Nathalie

4 comments:

Ann's Art said...

Oh dear!! never mind, her hands must have had warp wobble:)

Cynthia Schelzig said...

This cracked me up!!! such a good post:):):):)

Linda64 said...

Dear oh dear.. Funny pictures..I am so happy that we met at the Scraptastic, and hope to meet you again. Hugs, Linda

Nicole Austin said...

that is so funny. i would put both photos right into my journal or scrapbook! ;)