... ou comment vivre une vie créative

Friday, July 8, 2011

liste du vendredi : list of phone numbers

Ohhh... You're gonna love this!
The other day, I was walking from the ICU to the elevators, passing by the labor ward.
And this is wat I saw on the wall in front of the seats :
Let me translate that for you :

Phone numbers to contact the midwife :
21567
or
93425
night 93429
if no answer :
21547
If you want to reach the labor room, use the telephone on the waiting room, dial 93425 and hold on. The midwife will answer.
Thank you
others phone numbers if we don't answer :
- 21547
- 93426
- 93427

So, ladies, if you're having contractions or if your water broke, I suggest you go to another hospital :)

3 comments:

Cynthia Schelzig said...

this made me laugh:)

Ann's Art said...

Brilliant! I hope the babes will wait patiently:)

Marit said...

Hilarious!