... ou comment vivre une vie créative

Saturday, July 2, 2011

how to recycle an index card

I made this index card the other day :

Then, I've cut it into thin strips and used them for a new art journal page :
I had fun!

Thank you all for your nice comments everyday! I don't have time to write back, but please, do continue :)
I'm enjoying this adventure more then ever.
It helps me get the pressure off. I love my job at the hospital but sometimes it can be be stressful.
I've heard this great statement in an episode of Grey's Anatomy :
"In medical school, we have hundred classes that teach us how to fight off death...
... and not one lesson on how to go on living."

5 comments:

Marit said...

The way you used those strips is very clever! LOVE The page where the alpha's shine through! I don't watch Grey's Anatomy but it's a great quote! I guess it's so true... I hope you have a relaxed weekend!

Ann's Art said...

I don't know how you pack everything into your busy life, but I do see that you have found an outlet for the stresses of your work. Glad you enjoy comments from everyone. Love the index cards by the way.

Daisy Yellow said...

NaNa, Grey's Anatomy is one of my favorite shows ~ and what a great quote, so true for all of us too. I like the idea of recycling index cards into other pieces of artwork! I used a few little bits of index card art on a collage this week. Cheers and keep the art coming when you can squeeze it in!!!

Nan said...

Enjoyed seeing how you recycled your index card. I'm doing ICAD also and that is a good idea! :) Nan

Monica said...

That's a great idea! And it came out very nice!