... ou comment vivre une vie créative

Friday, June 3, 2011

liste du vendredi : list of notebooks

I work in many different journals at the same time :
1. my two regular art journals (a square one and a rectangular one) where I work fast (mostly brainstorming what I did/see/heard that day)
 2. a simple baby book I'm making with big events in Margot's life (pages are a lovely vintage brown)
3. my big book of ideas where I glue things that I find inspiring (great source of inspiration to turn too!)
4. my little book of quotes
5. my black and white sketchbook
and... some scrapbooks, my little book of techniques, my moleskine travel journal (you know that one now), my book of lists (yes, you heard me right : just lists), one with my favorite recipes, my home planner (next friday, I'll make a list of what's in that one :)

I wish you all a wonderful week-end. Later today we are going to drive to The Hague. Not to see Ratko Mladic's trial, but to spend the next two days with my mother.

3 comments:

Ann's Art said...

Love the idea of different journals for different things. Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend with your family:)

Marit said...

I too have a lot of different journals going on - it's nice to change shapes/themes and work in different books and at the same time it's 'managable' somehow... I love seeing yours! Maybe I should make a blogposts about mine too someday. Veel plezier in den Haag!

SandrinEve said...

Tes AJ sont magnifiques, j'aime beaucoup ce que tu fais. Et si je savais dessiner comme toi je serais au paradis : c'est vrai que les dessins donnent beaucoup de vie et de personnalité à tes différents projets.