... ou comment vivre une vie créative

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

in the sun

I've joined this super super fun online class :
From june to september, Natalie Malik is going to post a prompt everyday!
C'mon folks! You know you want to join too!
I won't be able to make an art journal page every single day, but I'll try to make at least one every week.
And who knows, maybe I'll combine her tutorials with Tammy's index-card-a-day challenge!
Yark! Feeling excited!
Excited like Margot when she received that new dress the other day :
Yarkk! Feeling excited!
Feeling full with excitement!
Bursting with excitation!
Can't wait to start!
But first, gotta go to the hospital. And act like I'm excited as usual.

1 comment:

Andria said...

Hi Nathalie! I came over here from Natty's In the Sun Flickr group. I love the images on your index cards. I am having fun exploring the art on your blog site!