... ou comment vivre une vie créative

Friday, May 20, 2011

liste du vendredi : events that changed my world

I just became 32 years old last month and these already changed the world (random order) :
1. the fall of Berlin wall
2. the digital revolution
3. the end of the soviet union
4. internet
5. the Gulf war
6. the Eurosystem
7. new concepts such as 'global warming', 'renewable energies' and 'fair trade'
8. the destruction of the World Trade Center
9. the end of Apartheid
10. the death of Michael Jackson
11. HAART (Highly Active Antiretroviral Therapy) to prevent death from AIDS
12. the subprimes crisis in USA
13. the forced out presidency of Ben Ali
14.  tsunamis  

1 comment:

Marit said...

Happy, happy birthday to you!!!! Yes, quite a few things changed in the last decades... (I can but 1 1/2 decade to it to come to my age.... that means my list would contain things like 'first man on the moon...eeeckkk - I'm a dinosaur!!)