... ou comment vivre une vie créative

Sunday, May 1, 2011

da!

So, I've told you about that internal medicine board exam I have to take in a previous post. Well, it is tomorrow at 10 pm. This is me, trying to remember huge lists of drug dosages and side effects and diagnosis algorithms and threshold values :
I'm feeling weird.
Not stressed.
I'm feeling so excited that it is almost over!
Because there are so many other things I'd rather be doing! Arghh!
Like drawing for the new sketchbook challenge's theme, making a fabric cover for a journal I've finished, joining Carla Sonheim's Silly IV class with Ikeda, planning my mini break to Milan next week-end (YES! Milan! It's my birthday present from my husband!), read Acrylic Revolution that I bought a couple of months ago, paint, glue, go for a walk with my camera...

ahhhh. almost over.

4 comments:

Marit said...

I will think of you and keep my fingers crossed tomorrow! Good luck with the exam!!!

Sinderella Studio Designs said...

and soon the real adventure begins! good luck on the test - I'm sure you'll do great. Love the sketch. Milan...WOW! Happy early B-day!
cheers, dana

i.ikeda said...

The ostrich looks perfect for the occasion! Keeping my fingers crossed for you, but I know you'll rock this exam.

Melisa said...

Saw this funny guy on Flickr and thought I'd come visit. :)