... ou comment vivre une vie créative

Friday, March 18, 2011

liste du vendredi : love letter... with lots of food love:)

I love you because when I'm in no to mood to cook, you go get some pizza.
I love you because when I'm upset, you go get some sushi.
I love you because you laugh at my jokes.
I love you when you make a nice diagnosis and then you swagger about it for half an hour.
I love you when I hear you laugh out loud all by yourself in front of an episode of "How I met your mother".
I even love you when you get up in the morning and you smell like a dead rat.
I love you when you say "terrible!" in front of my new painting.
I adore you when you take me to the restaurant.
I love you when you play with Margot during bath time.
I love you when you say that I am pretty.
I love you when you look at yourself in your mother's lift mirror, making that face that says "I not so bad".
I love you when you open the door for me.
I love you when you invent recipes.
I love you when you remember where I parked the car.
I love you when you make that HUGE effort to follow me in a store.
I love you when you get up to go get me water and paracetamol.
I love you when you take Margot out so that I can paint/draw/write.
I love you when you light the perfect barbecue.
I do love you when you finally think to change the broken light bulb.
I love you when you're naked!
I love you when you sing like crazy on Mamma mia!

No comments: