... ou comment vivre une vie créative

Friday, January 14, 2011

liste du vendredi : things he hates about me

1. He hates that I invent my own words when I forget the lyrics of a song.
2. He hates when I comment about his driving habits.
3. He hates that I change my mind all the time.
4. He hates when I fart under the covers :)
5. He hates when I order for him at the restaurant.
6. He hates when I bite my nails while watching a movie.
7. He hates when I spit out a bite onto my plate.
8. He hates when I have a doubt about an antibiotic he prescribed.
9. He hates when I didn't rinse the bath tub after I used a body peeling.


Oh and... do you remember this ?

5 comments:

Maison Conti said...

Hysterical!

i.ikeda said...

Hahaha, I love your list today. And I make up my words all the time too. I got in trouble for attempting to sneak one by on an article last month...

Sherri P eh said...

Nathalie, thanks for the link. I love love love your blog! These lists are hysterical! I could take a few items on yours to make my list of the same (2 4 & 6 for starters) Enjoying your lists, your art and your writing. Thanks for sharing!

S.E.Minegar said...

hilarious list! made up song lyrics are the best. i don't know any song from my childhood all the way through. i always improvise.

PS they always think they are amazing drivers.

*i'm listing too

Phoenix Peacock said...

hee heee great list.
Glad I found you through List It Tuesday. I'll have to check back this friday!